Herb-Roasted Sea Bass With Salsa Verde
- 6 8-ounce sea bass fillets
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salsa Verde
Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly brush baking sheet with olive oil. Place fish fillets on baking sheet. Brush fish with olive oil; drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper, then herbs.
Bake fish until just opaque in center, about 10 minutes. Transfer fish to plates. Spoon some Salsa Verde over fish. Pass remaining Salsa Verde separately.