Smoked Salmon Open Face Sandwich with Peach Salsa , Gruyere
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 Sourdough English Muffins, split and toasted
- 8 ounces Gruyere cheese, sliced
- 8 ounce package Olympic Peninsula Adler Smoked Salmon
Combine sugar, jalapeno pepper, peaches, lime juice, green onions, cilantro and set aside.
Arrange muffin halves in an even layer on a baking sheet.
Top each muffin half evenly with the cheese; place pan 6 inches below the broiled elements;
broil 3 mins or until cheese melts & muffins are toasted.
Remove the pan from oven.
Top each muffin half with about 1 to 2 tablespoons of salsa
and approximately 2 ounces of smoked salmon.