- 1 pound halibut
- Lemon juice
- minced jalapenos
- 1 mango, diced
- Green pepper
- Sweet onion
- Red onion
- Combine cubed halibut, lime juice, lemon juice, tequila, minced jalapeno peppers, and 1 diced mango in a non-metallic bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours.
- After the ceviche has sat for 1 1/2 hours, add the green pepper, sweet onion, and red onion.
- Mix well, then recover and refrigerate another 30 minutes.
- Fold in the remaining diced mango, cilantro, and parsley; season to taste with salt before serving.